The Elms Care Centre has a lovely homely atmosphere and is well decorated throughout.
Our 34 bedrooms are arranged on two floors and the upper floor is accessed by a passenger lift. Some rooms have en-suite toilet facilities but all rooms are close to a bathroom.We also have two lounges, a reading area and a dining room/ conservatory. Rooms can be personalised by the resident with their choice of soft furnishings. We also encourage residents to bring inmementos and even furniture from home if space allows. We want all of our residents to treat The Elms as their home and do our best to ensure that everyone feels at ease and comfortable in their surroundings.
Every bedroom is fitted with a nurse call point, a profiling bed, a television and 3 piece furniture set. We also provide wifi and access to a computer in the reading area.
We have an on site laundry and we ensure that all clothes are labelled and returned clean and well pressed.
Friends and relatives are encouraged to visit as often as possible and there are no set visiting times. Accessing the Home is very easy with the visitor parking bays at the Elms Care Centre and unrestricted parking available in Grenfell avenue.
- 34 bedrooms (17 with ensuite facilities)
- 24-hour nursing care
- Individual and highly customized nursing care packages
- Regular visits from local GP’s, chiropodist, dentists & hairdressers etc.
- Organised recreational and social activities
- Beautiful, well-maintained private patio garden which is secure
- Traditional dining and specialist diets catered for
- Laundry service
- Full wheelchair access
- Church services