The Elms Care Centre has a lovely homely atmosphere and is well decorated throughout.
Our 34 bedrooms are arranged on two floors. There are also two lounges, a reading area and a dining room/ conservatory . Rooms can be personalised by the resident with their choice of wall colours and soft furnishings. We also encourage residents to personalise their rooms by bringing in personal mementos and even furniture from home if space allows. We do our best to make our residents’ bedrooms as homely and familiar as possible.
Every bedroom is fitted with nurse call point, profiling bed, television and 3 piece furniture set. We also provide wifi and access to use computer in communal areas.
We also understand that maintaining a sense of privacy and dignity is fundamental to enjoying life at The Elms and take something as simple as laundry so seriously; we label all clothes and make sure they are returned clean and well pressed.
Friends and relatives are encouraged to visit as often as possible and there are no set visiting times. Accessing the Home is very easy with the visitor parking bays at the Elms Care Centre and unrestricted parking available in Grenfell avenue.
- 34 bedrooms (17 with ensuite facilities)
- 24-hour nursing care
- Individual and highly customized nursing care packages
- Regular visits from local GP’s, chiropodist, dentists & hairdressers etc.
- Organised recreational and social activities
- Beautiful, well-maintained private patio garden which is secure
- Traditional dining and specialist diets catered for
- Laundry service
- Full wheelchair access
- Church services